Saturday 3 October 2015

flamey boob rot and the impending doom.

Firstly, lets get one thing straight. I am very honest and quite sweary. This will not be well written or poetic in anyway. It will be me sharing with you, the shit that is now flowing full throttle into my life. If you are searching for pink tutus, hugs and girl power then I'm afraid you've come to the wrong place. This blog is really so that a) i don't have to keep updating people on what has happened each day and b) written in the hope that someone will think its worth turning into a book or making me famous so that me and the kids can live out the rest of our days on a farm in Somerset drinking Cider and tearing around our grounds on quad bikes. So there. If you don't like it, fuck off. If you do, welcome, please buy my book.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I'd buy your book in a heartbeat.

Unknown said...

I'd buy your book in a heartbeat.

Heidi Loughlin said...

Thank you Cathy! I hope you're still reading and enjoying it xxx

Unknown said...

I didn't know that swearing could be so beautiful - this is staggeringly brilliant. Thank you for the insight into your painful and difficult journey. In that much abused, but in your case totally worthy, American phrase: you are fucking awesome. Beat the bastard!

Unknown said...

I am 18+ Canadian horny girls. You can hire me full night.I am ready to sex any sexy boys.https://insolvencynotices.asic.gov.au/browsesearch-notices/notice-details/Ethan-Property-Group-Pty-Ltd-122330830/0a3409b8-ad59-495e-9e2a-671acb856eec

Unknown said...



Are you searching any horny girls? then please visit us, we are providing the best girl to your own location, see this: https://insolvencynotices.asic.gov.au/browsesearch-notices/notice-details/Ethan-Property-Group-Pty-Ltd-122330830/0a3409b8-ad59-495e-9e2a-671acb856eec

Anonymous said...

I am so grateful to the great Dr. Ikhine for curing my herpes disease,for 7 years ago i was having this infection that made me look so horrible, since i have been having this disease i have been in a complete agony weeping everyday, i have gone to several places trying to get a cure but nothing was change, i had to search for solution in the internet, luckily i came across this testimony of how Dr. Ikhine cured a lady from this terrible affection so i decided to contact him through his email address: agbadado@gmail.com, i told him exactly how i was feeling and he assure me that he will help me to get cured from my disease, i believed him and obeyed all his instruction that he gave to me, afterwards he prepare a cure for me and when i received it and started using it just as he has promised me, i was cured totally within 2 weeks of usage. contact him at his email; agbadado@gmail.com or call +2348074089085 or WhatsApp +2348056932230 for quick response...